On 12.02.2016, at 03:05, Daniel <daniel.c.br...@gmail.com> wrote:

> tried multiple times to contact someone about it via mail, irc, etc. Funny
> enough it seems impossible to get in contact with someone about problems with
> the jenkins infrastructure

Whatever you did, it doesn't look like you emailed the jenkins-infra mailing
list. Just a message to #jenkins is too easy to overlook.

I checked and you don't have an account in Jira. My best guess is that you
registered mid July 2015 and the accounts were lost due to OSUOSL outage[1]. Is
that possible?

1: https://jenkins-ci.org/blog/2015/08/13/update-wiki-and-issue-tracker-outage/