With the current flow plugin I can do the following:

  api = build("upload-files",VERSION_TO_DEPLOY:params["API_VERSION”]))

  build("deploy-files",
ARTIFACT_TO_DEPLOY:api.environment.get("ARTIFACT_TO_DEPLOY") )

This is just a simplified version, as the deploy job has 5 blocks of these.
All 5  upload-files job runs concurrently and then runs sequentially
through all 5 of them.  The upload-files job generates a file with a
certain file name based on the package (not shown in the example for
simplicity) and the version supplied. This filename gets set to the
"ARTIFACT_TO_DEPLOY" variable with another plugin.

Now my question is can the pipeline plugin also support this?