Hi Hector,

Did you try the steps Geoffroy had explained?

If so can you please brief us on how you are running Jenkins (windows
service, init.d on linux, etc.) and how you followed those steps.

The steps are generic, how ever depending on how you run Jenkins, setting
up the environment might be tricky and so, the more information you can
provide the better it is to help troubleshoot.

Regards,
Gurusharan S.