Thanks for the reply Eric!  Sorry, the square brackets are just from the
Jenkins output.  My regex's look like this (4 single conditional steps
based on the label passed in build.apps):

.*(NAP-Client|NAP-ALL)*
.*(NAP-Server|NAP-ALL)*
.*(NAP-Reports|NAP-ALL)*
.*(CAS|NAP-ALL)*

In this particular case, I passed in build.apps='NAP-Client,NAP-Server'

So it should go in and trigger the build associated with these two
regex's.  But what it does is go into all 4 and build them.  I'm guessing I
could put anything at all in the Label and it would match for all of these
conditions because of a mistake I'm making in my regex.

Thanks,
Eric