Hello all,

I ultimately figured out a way.. Infact, I change the approach from having
multiple projects and kept it to a single project at Jenkins level.
I declared few params in project as BUILD_BRANCH and PUSH_BRANCH.
Next, I setup a cron job which passes these params in a CURL based query
with credentials, job_name and token.

Thanks for all the support anyways. Helped me figured out a much scalable
approach.

Regards
Amit