Hi there,

I'm trying to run the CPAN application cpan2rpm to run as part of a Jenkins
job.  It isn't working and causes failed builds.

When I log in as the Jenkins user (tomcat in this case) and manually run
the cpan2rpm command from the command line exactly as it looks in the job
it runs fine.

Run as a job it exits without any sort of error which of course makes it
difficult to figure out why it is failing.

I've also asked about this over on PerlMonks and so far no insight.
Anybody out there creating RPMs for Perl modules with Jenkins?