> > BTW, the page:
> >
> https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Configuring+Content+Security+Policy
>
> <https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwiki.jenkins-ci.org%2Fdisplay%2FJENKINS%2FConfiguring%2BContent%2BSecurity%2BPolicy&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNEPAllca4GeSUefeXeQBAFZBYFq5w>
>
> > is great to know what the problems is, but it totaly lack clarity to
> where to set those policy.
>
> The first few sentences of the section "Implementation" in the wiki are
> about how to pass the argument to the Java process. Or are you asking for a
> link to https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Native+Packages from
> which the platform dependent installer documentation (including where to
> customize parameters) can be accessed?

Just for a follow up on this,  it mention that you have to change the java
arguments, that's right, if you haven't check this out or not familiar with
Jenkins, this is far from obvious, a link to the package page you gave here
would be nice addition into the rules policy page to find out where to set
those. Personally I remembered it because I had to change the http port
before, but that was it, else I would have to search google or grep the
file to find where that would need to go.