Hi everyone,

We released the Jenkins 2.0 beta earlier today. It includes basically
everything we intent to ship in a few weeks as 2.0. A few features/changes
didn't quite make it, and will be added in subsequent weekly releases.

To learn more about this release and download it, visit our shiny new site:
https://jenkins.io/2.0/

If you're filing issues in JIRA[1], please add the labels '2.0' and '2.0-beta'
so we can easily find your report. Thanks!

Daniel

1: https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/How+to+report+an+issue