Hello,
   I'm trying to setup Jenkins to run a multibranch pipeline project.  Just
to test, I use a very simple Jenkinsfile like this:

node {
checkout scm
bat 'echo > tst1.txt'
}

When I run the build, for each branch, for example the 'master' branch,
Jenkins creates 3 directories:
- workspace@script: contains source code.  This is created first even
before the node statement is executed.
- workspace: contains source code.  This is created with the node statement
- workspace@tmp: empty.  This is created when running 'bat' command.

- Certainly I do not need 2 copies of the source code so I don't need the
workspace@script directories but this is created automatically and I do not
know how to turn it off.  The default directory when inside the node
command block is 'workspace', not 'workspace@script' so I can't do anything
with the source unless I change directory to workspace@script.  Is there
anyway so that Jenkins does not check out the workspace@script directory?

- What is the purpose of workspace@tmp? and is there a way not to create it