Hi Ed,

I want to sign my code with an EV certificate but I don't know if I have to
change my configuration:
Jenkins master is on a windows server on a Virtual Machine of our provider.
To build our code we use a VM windows 8.1 and a real Mac.
To avoid multiple computer, the  VM windows 8.1 is a VMWare image running
on the Mac OS.
When I plug the token on the mac, I can tell VMWare to plug the token on
the virtual machine.

Now on jenkins side, the windows slave is connected with JavaWebStart and I
installed a service.

I have the same error as you.

SignTool Error: No certificates were found that met all the given criteria.

What is slave-agent.jnlp you think that could be the problem?

or I must have windows 8.1 on a real computer?

Thanks

-Quentin