Hi,

I've encountered a strange behavior after working with the ec2 plugin for a
while.

I've set my instances to NOT terminate but to stop when idle for an hour.

The strange scenario is this:

I have 4 stopped ec2 instances, each have 2 executors.
4 jobs have entered the Jenkins queue. They are all set to run on a label
containing the 4 instances above.
1 instance has started and 2 jobs are now running on it.

Now i expect since i have 2 more jobs in the queue another instance to
start *immediately*, BUT in fact the plugin
is not starting the other instance but wait for ~8 minutes before he
decided to start the instance, so in fact i lost 8 minutes of work.

Is this configurable ?
Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Ilyal