Hi

I've tried the SCM configuration plugin and while it allows us to track
what changes the users have made it doesn't allow us to keep the build job
configuration for each project with the project code (or at least linked to
the project code somehow.
Also when we tested the SCM configuration plugin we found it to be very
flaky in operation. It's hard to configure, it stores information we don't
need and half the time it doesn't actually store the configuration changes.

Petrik