But I have encountered with one annoying behavior. I have specified 2 jobs
in the Projects to build field and these jobs executes one by one not in
parallel.

http://i.imgur.com/owhDpUO.png

Is it possible to run those jobs in parallel without additional plugins? If
it is not possible, what plugin do I need to use to achieve such behavior?