Step 1: Install the Authorize Project plugin
Step 2: configure the jobs to run as the user
Step 3: have the user put their credentials in their per-user credentials
store
Step 4: don't put credentials in the Jenkins System credentials store
Step 5: Sit back, light your pipe and enjoy the satisfaction of a job well
done