Thanks Craig,

Actually noticed that and tried it out. But I don't see the same sort of
results display that I am used to when I use for instance a maven project
with junit.

Are there any plans to enhance the views that are configured after running
such a tool?

And what about other tools with graphical outputs like Jacoco and Robot
Framework?

If I can't get the graphical benefit from using Pipeline in Jenkins then I
don't see how it is much different from ConcourseCi?

Not trying to be a jerk, but I really feel that one of the great things
about Jenkins is how it gives you a lot of visible GUI evidence of how your
pipeline is looking, but with Pipeline I seem to lose that.