From: Richard Bywater <rich...@byh2o.com<mailto:rich...@byh2o.com>>
Date: Monday, April 18, 2016 at 4:19 PM
To: Jenkins Users
<jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com<mailto:jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com>>
Subject: Re: StashNotifier Plugin - version info

Working for me on Chrome Mac.

Richard.

On Tue, 19 Apr 2016 at 08:57 Ashish Yadav
<ashish.ya...@firemon.com<mailto:ashish.ya...@firemon.com>> wrote:
This page is coming up 'blank' for me.
https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/StashNotifier+Plugin

I am not able to view any version history. Did the page get moved?

jenkinsci-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:jenkinsci-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-users/D33AB402.1EEE3%25ashish.yadav%40firemon.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-users/D33AB402.1EEE3%25ashish.yadav%40firemon.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

jenkinsci-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:jenkinsci-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-users/CAMui9476LyTYD1gZh-ou9N%3DXWBPZMq3usJ8W5uPSzHjWSJUrAg%40mail.gmail.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-users/CAMui9476LyTYD1gZh-ou9N%3DXWBPZMq3usJ8W5uPSzHjWSJUrAg%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.