I am getting the following error message with Jenkins 2.0 build . can you
help me :

java.io.IOException: Failed to mkdirs:
/var/jenkins/workspace/clinfo/label/ROCm-Fiji1
        at hudson.FilePath.mkdirs(FilePath.java:1163)
        at hudson.model.AbstractProject.checkout(AbstractProject.java:1267)
        at
hudson.model.AbstractBuild$AbstractBuildExecution.defaultCheckout(AbstractBuild.java:607)
        at jenkins.scm.SCMCheckoutStrategy.checkout(SCMCheckoutStrategy.java:86)
        at
hudson.model.AbstractBuild$AbstractBuildExecution.run(AbstractBuild.java:529)
        at hudson.model.Run.execute(Run.java:1738)
        at hudson.matrix.MatrixRun.run(MatrixRun.java:146)
        at hudson.model.ResourceController.execute(ResourceController.java:98)
        at hudson.model.Executor.run(Executor.java:410)
Finished: FAILURE