Hi Brian,

every single method in the "final foo...." - including the String
Constructor requires approval. I was hoping for a proper subset that would
work within the sandbox.
What I ended with (several dozen "Builds" later ) is using a helper
function squeezing the map into a list, seems the most sane aproach so far
=(

Btw, whats the difference of using "def x" vs "x"?

node {
    for (it2 in mapToList(depmap)) {
        name = it2[0]
        revision = it2[1]