Dear,

I'm trying to write a groovy script which manages the JDK installs.

The code below would set the JDK installation with the home folder.
Although I would like to us an automatic installation from Oracle.
You have to set the username and password for this. But how do i pass the
username and password to the Descriptor of JDKInstaller?

If I look at
http://javadoc.jenkins-ci.org/hudson/tools/JDKInstaller.DescriptorImpl.html
I can see that you can getUsername an getPassword.
A guess would be it's done by passing it through JSON in the configure
method???

Could anyone provide a code example?

JDKDesc = Jenkins.instance.getDescriptorByName("hudson.model.JDK");

JDK jdk = new JDK("JDK 8", "/usr/lib/jvm/java-8-openjdk-amd64");

jdkDesc.setInstallations(jdk);

jdks = jdkDesc.getInstallations();
jdkDesc.save();

Jenkins.instance.save()