Hi.

Been using jnlp version of slave with the ec2-plugin to get windows spot
slaves to work, which worked fine for 2 years.

With ec2-plugin 1.32+ that option has now been removed.

Since migrating from jnlp we been having lots of issues.

Current major blocking issue is that the build dies with "Unhandled
Exception: OutOfMemoryException"

Slave.jar should have upto 2G allocated to it and we did not have this
issue before.

Any ideas on how to resolve this as rolling back to 1.31 will fix this
issue but reintroduce many more.