Baptiste is correct.  The message says that git cannot be found.  Each
slave (including master) can have a "tool location" specified for the git
executable.  That is done in the configuration page for the slave (or the
master).

Typically on Windows machines that is "C:\Program Files\Git\bin\git.exe".

Alternately, they can define the PATH environment variable on the Windows
computer to already include PATH.  With git, that may have the side effect
of changing other behaviors on the computer.  The msys git installer and
documentation provides good descriptions of the alternatives and their
impact.

Mark Waite