Hello Team,

I'm in charge of maintaining a mutualized continuous integration platform
which is based on Jenkins.

Actually for each integrated project we create a specific Job for
deployment: its role is to only send a list of parameters among them the
environment to an external tool which is responsible for deployment, and
the build keeps running waiting for the deployment end.

Sometimes, we may have deployment taking more than 6 hours and this, as you
can see keeps occupying executors :/

So I'm wondering if there is a way to increase the number of executors
(actually we have 8, why not put 20) and the newly added ones should be
dedicated only for deployment jobs ??

I don't know if you guys have encountered this before? Otherwise any other
solutions are welcome

PS: Adding a slave is not possible for the moment, So I should deal with
the only server I have :)

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Mehdi