Hi,

We have a local maven repo per executor. We do not archive any artifacts. I
have not configured anything specifically for fingerprinting so whatever is
the default is currently active.

As i said the slowdown occurs during maven init, when it says 'Scanning for
projects' , has Jenkins instrumented this part as well to execute some
additional stuff perhaps ?

Thanks,
Jorg