I have been using Jenkins Multi-configuration. With my move over to
Pipeline scripts and Jenkinsfile I still build on multiple nodes/slaves.
When building all the nodes in parallel the console output is a mess. It is
very difficult to separate the output from a single node.

I really miss from Multi-configuration having separate Console Output for
each node. With pipeline it is very difficult to read the output from a
single node. At least the Console Output lines are prepended with the node
name.

For the build stage I can show the output from each step in that stage, but
it is impossible to know which steps for which node.
*Click on Build stage
*Click on Logs
+Shell script
+Shell script