Hi fellow jenkins users!,

During trying to use GitHub Organization Folder Plugin, I faced a problem
so if any of you will help me, I really appreciate it. :-)

First, I tried this demo built on
docker(https://hub.docker.com/r/jenkinsci/pipeline-as-code-github-demo/),
this worked quite well. I could understand the value this plugin has.
Then I tried this plugin from scratch, installing Jenkins2.0 from apt on
Ubuntu. After installing it, I tried to create a new job but I couldn't see
the menu "GitHub Organization" on it while I could see in that docker demo.

I did make sure if I installed GitHub Organization Folder Plugin, Git
Plugin, GitHub API Plugin, GitHub Branch Source Plugin, GitHub Plugin onto
my Jenkins instance, those are surely installed on it.
I can see the menu "Multibranch Pipeline" on it instead, it works similarly
but completely different you know.

Could any of you please help me or give me some hint/pointer? Maybe I'm
asking a silly question though, I'd like to hear fellow jenkins users'
advices.

Thanks!