The repo layout wasn't my idea and it's something I have to accept. I'm
trying to figure out how to deploy code for a bunch of modules that are
grouped into one Git repository. Depending on what changed, I want to
deploy the modules that were changed and not have to re-deploy ones that
weren't changed. What I'm trying to avoid is creating a bunch of projects
because we have threee environments that track three different branches in
QA. BTW, the branches will change every other month so I prefer not to go
this route.

I could create the five projects and use "Poll SCM," but I would need to
create three set (one for each branch).

For example:

mymainrepo
- project1
- project2
- project3
- project4
- project5

What I have thus far is one master project that polls the branch I want to
deploy. Technically, I would end up having 3 projects that poll three
different branches (better than 15 projects). If there's a change, I would
then fire off subsequent jobs against the 5 projects along with the branch
name (build parameters) and have each project checkout and deploy the code.
I'm stuck because I'm not sure how I can have each project only deploy code
when file(s) in its folder have changed. I can get it to work as is but
then all five projects would fire.

Is there a better way of handling this?