First step: check you're able to do all that with only commands. No manual
modifications allowed.

Then create a job, either a freestyle or pipeline one.
Add a step for the build part, then call that tool (another step, or line
in a pipeline script).

When you've tried it, don't hesitate to come back with more specific
questions.

Cheers