Hi!

For a new project I want to use the new Pipeline feature. We have several
branches in our Git repository which should be tested in a same way. It
should also track and process new branches automatically. Therefore I
created a Multibranch Pipeline Job. But I have 2 problems with its
configuration:

1) In order to be marked as valid by Jenkins the branch needs a
"Jenkinsfile". If this doesn't exist the branch is ignored by Jenkins. Is
there any way to mark all branches matching a pattern without it needing to
have this file in it?

2) Every branch should have the same Pipeline build script. Unfortunately
in the "Build Configuration" section the only option is "By Jenkinsfile". I
want to be able to configurate my script locally in the config and it
should apply for all branch builds.

Can you help me? Thanks!

Jenkins version 2.10, all plugins are the latest versions.