I have search the internet over and am also in contact with a pulseway rep
(but it is taking long periods of time for him to respond, yes i realize he
is probably busy).  I would appreciate some help form the group on a matter
i am having.
When I install Pulseway on the local (windows) machine from the cmd line
with the following:

"\\GP1-LAB-FSVR01\Software\Pulseway Agent\Windows\pulseway_x64.msi"
ALLUSERS=1 /qn username=UUU password=UUU group=Default server=UUU

it installs just fine.

Then when I run this same command through a Jenkins Deployment in a Windows
Batch Command, it installs... BUT, there is no desktop icon nor does it
show up in the programs and features (uninstall) options...

This was the latest response from Pulseway...

It is installing it for the current user (default setting for the Pulseway
> agent) so the icons and the registration in the programs and features is
> done for the administrator (or the user that Jenkins uses to run the
> command).
>

> You can install it for all users by adding this property to the command
> line:
>
> ALLUSERS=1

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,