Hi,

I would like to set a timestamp at the beginning of my pipeline build, put
it into the environment, and reuse it throughout my build.

I found some sample code - but it no longer seems to work because of
sandboxing of the groovy pipeline scripts.

The code is:
env.TIMESTAMP = new java.text.SimpleDateFormat('yyyyMMddHHmmss').format(new
Date())

But I get this error now:

org.jenkinsci.plugins.scriptsecurity.sandbox.RejectedAccessException: Scripts
not permitted to use new java.text.SimpleDateFormat java.lang.String
        at
org.jenkinsci.plugins.scriptsecurity.sandbox.whitelists.StaticWhitelist.rejectNew(StaticWhitelist.java:185)

How should I be setting a timestamp value that I can reuse over throughout the
rest of my build?

Thanks,
Greg