Hi all,
I'm using Jenkins which is deployed on tomcat server. I'm getting the below
error when running a task in Jenkins. I have searched for the
possibilities which are mentioned on [1] , but I couldn't find any Jenkins
related configuration files mentioned. Please provide suggestions to handle
this issue

[1]
https://support.cloudbees.com/hc/en-us/articles/209715698-How-to-add-Java-arguments-to-Jenkins

45554 [ZAP-ProxyThread-5] ERROR org.zaproxy.zap.ZAP$UncaughtExceptionLogger  -
Exception in thread "ZAP-ProxyThread-5"
        at java.util.Arrays.copyOf(Arrays.java:3332)
        at
java.lang.AbstractStringBuilder.expandCapacity(AbstractStringBuilder.java:137)
        at
java.lang.AbstractStringBuilder.ensureCapacityInternal(AbstractStringBuilder.java:121)
        at
java.lang.AbstractStringBuilder.append(AbstractStringBuilder.java:569)
        at java.lang.StringBuilder.append(StringBuilder.java:190)
        at
com.sun.jersey.core.util.ReaderWriter.readFromAsString(ReaderWriter.java:172)
        at
com.sun.jersey.core.util.ReaderWriter.readFromAsString(ReaderWriter.java:157)
        at
com.sun.jersey.core.provider.AbstractMessageReaderWriterProvider.readFromAsString(AbstractMessageReaderWriterProvider.java:114)
        at
com.sun.jersey.core.impl.provider.entity.StringProvider.readFrom(StringProvider.java:73)
        at
com.sun.jersey.core.impl.provider.entity.StringProvider.readFrom(StringProvider.java:58)
        at
com.sun.jersey.api.client.ClientResponse.getEntity(ClientResponse.java:553)
        at
com.sun.jersey.api.client.ClientResponse.getEntity(ClientResponse.java:506)
        at
org.zaproxy.zap.extension.wso2jiraissuecreator.JiraRestClient.invokeGetMethod(JiraRestClient.java:43)
        at
org.zaproxy.zap.extension.wso2jiraissuecreator.XmlDomParser.getAllOpenIssues(XmlDomParser.java:327)
        at
org.zaproxy.zap.extension.wso2jiraissuecreator.XmlDomParser.parseXmlDoc(XmlDomParser.java:57)
        at
org.zaproxy.zap.extension.wso2jiraissuecreator.ExtensionJiraIssueCreater.createJiraIssues(ExtensionJiraIssueCreater.java:215)
        at
org.zaproxy.zap.extension.wso2jiraissuecreator.JiraIssueCreaterAPI.handleApiAction(JiraIssueCreaterAPI.java:60)
        at org.zaproxy.zap.extension.api.API.handleApiRequest(Unknown Source)
        at org.parosproxy.paros.core.proxy.ProxyThread.processHttp(Unknown
Source)
        at org.parosproxy.paros.core.proxy.ProxyThread.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Thanks