Hi then,

I'll explain quickly my problem:

I have two git branches, one is master and the other is development. In the
dev branch i have the fresh develop code but i just wondering how can:

I would be able to create a new branch from jenkins with a list of commits
only previosly created in a file or coming from a script. I donĀ“t want a
new branch with ALL of merges done in development branch

   1. How can a send a filter to git with a wilcdcard or something to get a
   list filtered? it can be able with git log -option or git changelog?
   2. How can a build the branch from a filtered commits? Is there a way to
   achieve it with git plugin only? Did anybody faced the same thing and how
   solved it?

I know i'm asking a lots of questions but it's a must for me.

All answers are appreciated
Kind regards