I am using gearman (server,plugin,client) & jenkins job builder to create
jobs . I have two jenkins master instances & major goal is to keep both of
them in sync & share the load . I have few queries -

1. Alternative to jenkins job builder , since it's tough for users to write
yaml for every job they create . Any possiblity that we can use the jenkins
UI to create the jobs which ultimately gets synced with the other jenkins
instance .

2. When i send build request through gearman client to gearman server, only
in this case it will use gearman workers to execute the build on both
masters . If i use jenkins UI of one instance to build a job, it remains in
queue & not shared with the other jenkins instance since i guess gearman
server doesn't know about the request . I don't want to give two dashboard
to the users .

3. Is there any way we can get the build logs ( Console output of the build
that i ran )
on the client side i.e from where we are using the gearman client ?

I understand the few things are little obvious but still i need the best
way to deal with gearman . I repeat  I have two jenkins master instances &
major goal is to keep both of them in sync & share the load .

If i am doing something wrong & there is a much better way to do this as
well, please do suggest me .

Thanks in advance for your help !