Hi,

a bit more details would have been fine. I guess you are using a
multi-configuration job.
Probably take a look at
https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/NodeLabel+Parameter+Plugin

Alternativly,  add a parameter with allowed label (possibly using one of
the advance Param plugins
likehttps://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Extended+Choice+Parameter+plugin

)
and use this value in the labels field.