Hey guys, I'm back with another credentials issue.  I'm starting to think
my copy of Jenkins is possessed.
(Last week I couldn't get the Jenkins Git plugin to authenticate using the
http credentials stored in Credentials, but for some reason ssh credentials
worked)

I have several projects, some in pipeline, and some just regular projects,
that are using Docker to build and image, and then pushing it to an Amazon
ECR repository.

It was working a few days ago.  I logged in last night, tried to run a
build again and it no longer worked.
Even though I was referring to my credentials in the pipeline in the form
of "ecr:aws" where aws was the ID of the credentials, it was still telling
me I had an expired token and needed to perform a "aws ecr get-login" call.
All pipelines failed, even the non-pipeline project which clearly had the
credentials selected, failed to work.

I then SSH'd into the box, ran aws ecr get-login and executed its output.
I tried to manually push an image from the shell, that worked.

I then went back into Jenkins.... and **ALL** of my projects were working
again.

Any idea what I can do here?  It seems like once again, stock credential
functionality is failing me... I'm at an utter loss, but I feel i need to
babysit Jenkins 24x7 at the moment....

(And yes, i know there is an outstanding bug for people using regions other
than us-east-1.... this is a us-east-1 registry)