I am doing a POC using GitHub Organization Folder plugin. I have created a
job selecting Git Hub Organization as the type. I have configured it to
scan my org using the personal access token that I have generated in my
Github account. I am using my Enterprise Git hub. I have also created a
webhook at the org level as below:

*http://<Jenkins URL>/github-webhook/*  (I have selected content type as
 "application/x-www-form-urlencoded" and selected "Send me everything"
option)

I am able to scan the organization and create folders and jobs for all my
repos.

But I am not able to trigger my Jenkins job automatically when a new repo
is created in my GitHub organization. I see that the webhook is getting
fired on new repo creation. I also see the event logged in Jenkins logs.
But the job is not getting triggered. I need to manually run "Re-scan
organization" to get jobs created for the new repo.  But once the jobs are
created any future commits to the repo or even branch creation is able to
trigger the jenkins build job automatically. Only the new repo creation is
not working. I am using Jenkins v 2.7.2 and Git Hub Org folder plugin v
1.4. Can someone please help me?