As I hate searching groups for problems, finding exactly my problem, but
not finding any answer -- I wanted to follow up on my own post.

I received this example of how to setup the job to build every 15 minutes

properties([pipelineTriggers([cron('H/15 * * * *')])])

When I filed a bug for the snippet generator and documentation not working,
in this bug:
https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-37477

Cheers,
Greg