That worked.

I removed
step([$class: 'ArtifactArchiver', artifacts: '*.rpm', excludes: null,
fingerprint: true, onlyIfSuccessful: true])
from Build stage.

Added
archive '**'
to the Publish stage.

Build Artifacts now list up same named RPMs under a directory for each
build slave.
sles11-x86_64/package-1.1.1-x86_64.rpm
sles12-x86_64/package-1.1.1-x86_64.rpm
centos7-x86_64/package-1.1.1-x86_64.rpm