Hi, we have a Jenkins Pipeline job that changes a pom.xml file and checks
in the change.  This of course causes the job to kick itself off again.

Is there a way to configure the job to ignore the jenkins user?

I tried this:

       git url: 'g...@bitbucket.org:myrepo.git', excludedUsers: 'jenkins',
branch: branch, credentialsId: 'mycredstuff', variable: 'CREDENTIALS'

This didn't seem to work.

I see there is an issue opened against jenkins here:

https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-36195

Is there a way to work around this issue?

Thanks
phil