To use Jenkins in general (and any automation tool), you need to study the
ways you could do something manually. Once you know the possibilities (say,
ssh, ftp, cifs, nfs, whatever), then you can look for a way to automate it.
There're dozens of plugins to support those /protocols/, and you can even
use a system command if there's no dedicated plugin (sometimes it's even
simpler).

HTH

Cheers