Can Jenkins builds be launched in a specific order?

We are launching Jenkins builds using a spreadsheet in which the needed
parameters for each Jenkins build appear in each row of the spreadsheet.

We would prefer that Jenkins builds be done in a priority order, instead
all the Jenkins builds whose parameters are specified in the above
spreadsheet are done, but are done in a random order that has nothing to do
with our build priorities.

Does Jenkins have the capability of doing builds in a specified order
rather than in random order? If so, which Jenkins plugins would be needed?
And which Jenkins version and Jenkins plugins version would be required?