Hi,
            I am able to successfully using Gitbash and execute some
Bitbucket commands using SSH keys. But the same command doesn't execute
from my Windows prompt. I thought that is why Jenkins on my Windows machine
also fails

I have explained it
here(http://stackoverflow.com/questions/39674741/jenkins-bitbucket-difference-between-git-bash-openssh-and-windows-prompt-pagea)

I use Pageant to load the key but still there is no success from the
Windows prompt. Others here have more experience with this setup. I think.

Thanks,
Mohan