Thanks - I had looked into throttleconcurrent as well.  I think the method to
change the number of concurrent per project is private though, so it appears
the only way to modify is manual.  If there's a way to do it with a groovy
script that plugin would be perfect.

On Oct 7, 2016, at 6:20 PM, Victor Martinez