If I understood correctly you don't need to custom anything but using the
FROM instruction in your Dockerfile to specify what Jenkins official image
 you would like to use and on the top of it you can set your certificates
accordingly:

FROM jenkins:2.19.1
COPY whatever_credentials /whatever_location

That's the advantage of using docker, reusing someone else's images and
specify your configuration by using the other docker instructions. It's
worth using some SCM tool to track any changes in your Dockerfile.

Cheers