Please go through, Jenkins pipeline steps documentation.

Being heavily developed right now still would be best choice continuous
integration & to processes .

On Oct 7, 2016 5:06 PM, <joac...@mistbase.com> wrote:

Hi!
I apologize for asking this extremely stupid newbie question, but currently
I'm a bit stuck.
I've been looking on the Internet for an answer, but either this is so
simple that anyone can do it (except me) or I've been asking the wrong
questions :-(

I've become responsible for setting up a Jenkins server to to build tests
and other stuff for our project.

We have several gits that we download via a manifest file using repo.

I've successfully set up the connection between Gerrit and Jenkins so that
Jenkins triggers a build when a change is uploaded and by using the repo
scm, I'm able to download the code as well.

Sadly, the patches that trigger the build are not downloaded.

All documentation that I've found refer to triggering on a single git and
to use the git scm.

Could anyone please point me in the right direction on how to get this
setup working? It really shouldn't be anything difficult since many people
and large companies use this approach already with Android being a prime
example.

BRs,
Joachim Holst

msgid/jenkinsci-users/caf46b60-fc66-40ff-92df-01e39aeb0919%40googlegroups.
com
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-users/caf46b60-fc66-40ff-92df-01e39aeb0919%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.