This error does not appear to be coming from Jenkins (no jenkings classes
in the stack trace) - So I would examine the job that is being executed and
check if the maven options you set are actually taking effect. I do not see
maven classes in the stack trace either, so this may be some tool Maven
runs as a separate process, so you need to check the args there.

-M