> On 30.10.2016, at 18:53, Nabil Ghodbane <nabil.ghodb...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Well, it runs well on a local command line... On the other hand, it seems
> there is a serious issue passing parameters to bash scripts from sh pipeline
> command

I tried both, and you're right -- it does work in a local shell.

However, it also works for me in Pipeline.

Pipeline script (with different path):
----
node {
    def lib_arch='linux-ubuntu-14.04-x86_64-gcc4.8.4'
    sh ". /Users/danielbeck/foo.sh ${lib_arch}"
}
----

Shell script:
----
#!/bin/bash
echo $@
----

Output (excerpt):
----
[Pipeline] sh
[foo] Running shell script
+ . /Users/danielbeck/foo.sh linux-ubuntu-14.04-x86_64-gcc4.8.4
++ echo linux-ubuntu-14.04-x86_64-gcc4.8.4
linux-ubuntu-14.04-x86_64-gcc4.8.4
[Pipeline] }
----

So something else seems to be going on on your system. Could you provide a
complete, minimal reproduction case, and whether your Pipeline plugins are up
to date and what the Jenkins version is? Also, did you specify a custom shell
executable in the global Jenkins configuration? What shell implementation is
taking care of `sh` on your system? Bash?