Quite new to Job DSL, I am running some tests and trias.
I currently try to factorize some common job configuration part in a
library I can reuse within each job.
I know how to do that with DSL, but I face out a problem with adding an env
var.

I have this code which run ok :

class jobFramework {
   static commonConf(dslFactory) {
       dslFactory.configure { project ->
           project / 'buildWrappers' {
               'hudson.plugins.ws__cleanup.PreBuildCleanup'{
                   'deleteDirs'(false)
               }
               'trigger'{
                   'cron'('*,*,H/4,*')
               }

           }
           project / 'logRotator' {
                'daysToKeep'('10')
                'numToKeep'('-1')
                'artifactDaysToKeep'('12')
                'artifactNumToKeep'('-1')
            }
       }
   }
}

freeStyleJob("my_job")
{
    environmentVariables {
        env('TOTO','TITI')
    }
    jobFramework.commonConf(it)
}

Now I would like to put the env var definition into the jobFramework class.
But trying the following lines :
           project / 'environmentVariables' {
               'env'('TOTO','TITI')
           }
I obtain the following error :
groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method:
groovy.util.NodeBuilder.env() is applicable for argument types:
(java.lang.String, java.lang.String) values: [TOTO, TITI]
Possible solutions: any(), find(), any(groovy.lang.Closure), wait(),
every(), dump()
at jobFramework$_commonConf_closure1$_closure4.doCall(script:20)
at jobFramework$_commonConf_closure1$_closure4.doCall(script)
at
javaposse.jobdsl.dsl.MissingPropertyToStringDelegate.methodMissing(MissingPropertyToStringDelegate.groovy:39)
at
javaposse.jobdsl.dsl.MissingPropertyToStringDelegate.invokeMethod(MissingPropertyToStringDelegate.groovy)
at jobFramework$_commonConf_closure1.doCall(script:19)
where 10 is the line number of the lines related to env vars.

So... after several trials, I am quite lost...

If someone cold help, thanks a lot !

Best Regards
J-L