We're moving from Google accounts to Microsoft online accounts. Currently
our Jenkins is setup to use the Google Login Plugin to allow 2-factor login
using staff Google accounts (and Google Authenticator). We'd like to have a
similar setup (with 2-factor auth) using staff Microsoft online accounts
(and Windows Authenticator).

login.microsoftonline.com provides an oauth end-point that could be used to
provide 2-factor authentication, but I can't find any microsoft/generic
OAuth Login plugin (the Google Login Plugin appears to hard-code the google
OAuth end-points). Using LDAP/AD would be an option, but not sure how we
could get the 2-factor authentication setup (using Windows Authenticator).
Our current fall-back is to opt for LDAP login but have more restricted
access to the Jenkins box.

I'd be interested to hear any stories of looking at login via Microsoft
online accounts. Or any useful pointers.

Cheers,
Evan.