Hi Allen,

I'm working on the same thing but not making much progress. I have the IBMi
box defined as a slave node on our Jenkins server and have
-Dfile.encoding=ISO8859_1 and -text defined on the slave jar startup config
but I still get garbage (presumably ebcdic chars) back in the console log.

Have you got any further than this?

Phil